- Coverage is available for most commercial vehicles used for business. Business Auto Enhancement
- Broadens the coverage provided in the standard Business Auto Policy. Commercial Liability
- Provides broadened coverage provided by the standard Commercial General Liability policy. Commercial Property
- Provides superior protection for your business' buildings, structures, equipment, supplies and inventory. Commercial Package
- Property, liability, crime, fidelity, and inland marine coverages can be selected to meet the needs of a business. Professional Liability
- Professional coverages are available for barbers and beauticians, cemeteries, clergy, druggist, funeral directors, optical and hearing aid establishments, and veterinarians. Umbrella Liability
- Provides higher liability limits and broadened coverage. Workers Compensation
- Available to meet the statutory requirements of the state. Employment Practices Liability (EPL) Insurance for Small Business
- For small business owners, the workplace is a minefield. It seems that almost any encounter with employees may result in an employment claim. Equipment Breakdown
- Due to sophisticated and rapidly changing technology, virtually all of today's business equipment contains sensitive and fragile components that are very susceptible to damage.
There are other coverages available to meet the specific needs of various types of businesses.